PAGES

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Birthday Card


This is the birthday card I made for my husband.  It gets harder and harder for me to come up with a masculine design.  I tried something different where the design could be for both masculine and feminine depending on the choice of colors.

The background, vine panel, and birds were all water colored.  I used distress inks on the background.  And Prima metallic inks on the vine panel and birds. 

I love the bird dies because they are dimensional.

The dies used came from Wish.com.  The Birthday sentiment was cut out using Simply Defined Reflections Adhesive Sheets in Matte Gold.


Front View


Side View


Side note:  I didn’t notice how crooked the panel is on one side until I saw the photo.  Oh these old eyes, lol.


Thank you for stopping by,

Fran

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran