PAGES

Friday, September 22, 2017

Sailing!



My 10 year old grandson went to sailing camp for a week this past summer and learned to sail plus he took a water safety course too.  I made this card to express how proud I am of him for a job well done!

(FRONT)


(INSIDE)


I used three stamps to make this card: Sailing (Simon Says Stamp), Life Anchor (Waffle Flower) and You Make Me Proud (Technique Junkies). And I did all the coloring using Chameleon Colored Pencils.


Thank you for stopping by,

Fran

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I've been slow in commenting Fran - I have had a really busy week and not much computer time. Love this card - I am sure your grandson will love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran